Friends, after 13 years, we finally made it. We've been invested in by our parents and by our church, and we have been entrusted with the single most important gift we will ever recieve: the gospel of Jesus Christ. Now, as we go forth into the world as adults, let us be faithful to live that gospel for a watching world to see. Let us seize every moment as an opportunity to glorify God, and let us pursue wisdom and maturity all the days of our lives.
- A meditation on Romans 3:26, inspired by John Piper's message at Na
- A defense of the just war theory, inspired by Sergeant York
- A critique of the "God is love" mindset
- A fun browsing of different Narnia book covers
- A response to Karyn's post about predestination (a continuation of this debate a few months ago)
- A massive Odds and Ends post that has been piling up for weeks!
- And of course the long-awaited Harry Potter post! (don't worry, I didn't forget)
So the next few weeks should be interesting as I head out on several vacations and other miscellaneous events. Tonight is my first new caregroup meeting, which I am very excited about. I'll let you all know how that goes. Hopefully this blog gets out of the personal life rut soon and back into some real meaty posts.